- Class Registration will be accepted: (a) in person, (b) by mail or fax, (c) by telephone. We accept cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover credit & debit cards.
- Unless otherwise stated, the full class fee is due upon registration. Only your actual payment will assure you of a firm reservation.
- Cancellation by a student requires seven or more days advance notice for a full refund. Cancellation of a class by H&C for any reason will result in a full refund.
- The minimum number of students per class will be decided on by the store owner and the teacher, on a class by class basis. If that number is not reached, the class will be rescheduled or canceled & refunded.
- Please do not bring either children or guests to class.
- Cell phone etiquette is encouraged.
- All classes using machines require that the student be familiar and comfortable with her sewing machine and has had some basic sewing experience. If your machine is not portable, you may arrange to sew on one of ours. Please request this priviledge in advance.
- We welcome everyone to enjoy our classroom space whenever it is not reserved for a class. Sew with friends, baste a quilt or just relax - it's free! Call ahead for a reservation or on the spur of the moment!
- Please consider classmates and refrain from wearing perfume to class.
B-Beginner, CB-Confident Beginner, I-Intermediate, A-Advanced
Beginner classes are for those with very little or no sewing experience. Confident Beginner classes are for those who know the basics of stitching straight seams, using rotary cutters and guides, pressing, etc.
Basic sewing supplies are required for all classes involving sewing - paper & fabric scissors, pins, thread, needles, ruler & thimble. All materials extra unless noted.